PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Website Users (“User”) in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address and phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We collect and use User’s personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except when using a third party for ticket bookings/processing, then we provide information to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer content, promotion, survey or other Site features.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Cahoots Theatre Company provides access to a variety of resources including, but not limited to, text, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, audio and video clips, logos (collectively, the “Content”) that are protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation under the Canadian copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws.
Any reproduction, modification, publication, transmission, framing, misuse, transfer, sales, or distribution of the Content of the Site is prohibited unless prior consent is obtained by Cahoots Theatre Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, use of these resources may be used by our media contacts for promotion and news purposes but must not be archived for future use. Any notices and or credits on content, such as footage, photographs, images, and logos, must not be removed.
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.